I am pleased to announce that registration for the Sixteenth Biennial Conference of the Early Books Society is now open. If you are not affiliated with UCD, you will need first to register through the website (below). Please read the following instructions carefully.
On the booking site you will find five options:
(1) Full Conference Package: covers attendance at all sessions, transport to the city on Tuesday, receptions x 3, teas/coffees, as well as meals on campus (Lunch on Mon, Tues and Weds, and Dinner on Sun and Mon), and the banquet meal on Weds evening (a three-course meal in Avalon, a fine-dining restaurant in local Donnybrook). This option does not cover the optional trip on Thurs, which may be booked separately below. Full Conference Package is €220
(2) Optional Trip on Thursday: includes a trip to Marsh’s Library or the Chester Beatty, both of which house a fine collection of manuscripts and early printed books. We will finish the day with lunch in the beautiful Silk Road Café in the Chester Beatty, allowing you to get to the airport to catch evening flights. The optional trip: €30.
Please note, the following limited packages are also available, although we hope everyone will register in full and join us for chat over meals.
(3) Attendance only: covers attendance at all sessions, transport to the city on Tuesday, teas/coffees, wine receptions. Attendance only: €125
(4) Catering only: This option might be suitable for guests accompanying delegates. It covers dinner on Sunday and Monday; lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and some light refreshments for guests arriving on Sunday also. Catering only: €70.
(5) Banquet only: is for those delegates and guests who may not wish to join us for lunch and dinner during the conference, but would like to join us for the Banquet on Wednesday evening. The Banquet is a three-course meal in an excellent local restaurant.Banquet only: €35
Please go to the following link to register: https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/W_HU_MENU.P_PUBLISH?p_tag=CONFEBS“>Registration EBS 2019 at UCD
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com